Wall-ACE hold its second workshop on 16 April 2019
Publié le 9 mai 2019.
A public workshop has been organized on 16th April 2019 in Glasgow at the office of partner BRE (see Programme).
Focus was to share results of the Wall-ACE project and to discuss achievements with stakeholders. The external participants comprise construction engineering experts from industry, research, associations and public services.
This second workshop ensured Wall-ACE not only to disseminate its results to the expert community, but also to learn and share best practice from progress in the development of insulation materials and update knowledge regarding industry pull.
Presentations are available below:
- Introduction BRE
- Introduction Quick-Mix
- New aerogel materials for insulation – experiences from European projects (Wall-ACE, HomeSkin), Brice Fiorentino, Enersens
- External high performance insulating render, Sergei Krupski, quick-mix
- High performance insulation material filled bricks, Valentin Heinzinger, Leipfinger-Bader
- Internal high performance thermal insulating plaster and thermal coating finish, Valentina Marino, Vimark
- Insulating interior patching filler, Stḗphane Thioliere, Toupret
- Performance of internal plaster at test building at BRE Innovation Park@Ravenscraig, Lori McElroy, Sean Doran, BRE
- Performance of plasters in Laboratory tests and Buildings, Stefano Fantucci, POLITO
- Large scale test installation of products at CEA-INES, Timea Bejat, CEA
- Certification, Life-Cycle Aspects and AMANAC cluster, Marina Stipetic, Helen Hein, USTUTT